26 February 2011

Finally, Spring


I have finally finished the Springtime in Hollis baby sweater that will be included in a silent auction for a fundraiser being held by a friend's alma mater.


This pattern is Springtime in Hollis, a pattern written by Teresa Cole of Comfort Wool. I am a licensed seller for her Springtime in Hollis and Andalusia patterns. You can see all of her designs on her Ravelry design page: http://www.ravelry.com/designers/teresa-cole


I really enjoyed this knit, and the yarn I used for this project. I knit it for the 12 month size in Stonehedge Fiber Mill's Shepherd's Wool, a very soft worsted, in the Great Lakes colorway. (The photos really don't capture the color well. The closest-to-true is the photo with the darkest green, below.)

No comments:

Post a Comment